Monday, June 11, 2012

Yellow Canoe: Update


























Hey everybody! I noticed that traffic on this blog is still kind of heavy, so I figured I'd stop in to post an update.

I'm excited to announce that I'm having my very first solo art exhibition this fall! It will be at the Common Wealth Gallery in Madison, Wisconsin. The address is 100 S. Baldwin, 3rd Floor. The opening is on Friday, September 7th 2012, although I haven't decided what time it will start yet.



























Also, if you haven't already, I would be so very thrilled if you "liked" Yellow Canoe on facebook! Thanks so much; it really means a lot to me. I'm trying to expand my audience a bit before the show and every extra "like" goes a long way [right now i only have 79, haha!]


I've taken a couple years off from making things so I could focus on writing [I'm a contributor over at houzz.com] and to allow more time for doing stuff around the house. I'm super amped to have ink stains on my fingertips again-- it's something that's been missing for way too long.




















Okay, that's all for now. It's off to the garage for me...that's where I have all of my art stuff set up right now. I'm working on 3 pieces and hoping to finish at least one of them before the day is over. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

erectile dysfunction drug said...

My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such good articles or reviews.